Where have all the Saiga's gone!

i have a 7.62x39 and now im looking to get a .223, and i cant find one for the life of me! what the hell happened? where did they go? anyone have any ideas where i can get one that WONT hassle me about shipping one to CA for a REASONABLE Price? Guns America is CRAZY asking $899 for a Saiga .223! that is INSANITY!!!

if you think 899 is bad.. wait until importation restrictions go into effect... i was in the EXACT same boat as you.. only i was in it like 2 months ago... so luckily i added the .223 to my collection before this insanity.. i paid around $300, i guess it was a good buy..

Rumor has it a new shipment is expected right after Shot Show....... this should bring the supply back up.

Not a rumor. Actually they havent stopped coming in the country, its just such a popular item right now, that it is impossible for dealers and even distributors to keep them in stock for very long, if at all. Backorders are filled, and nothing is left to announce for sale! The guns are flowing profusely into the country right now, and you should see them be more visibly available in the coming weeks. Poor Clyde and family cant even take a vacation down here in FL after the Shotshow, because of the sheer numbers of guns on the way, that have to go out. They only have so much room in the warehouse, although it is pretty sizeable. When I see everyone next weekend, I will ask exactly what precisely, for information, is ready for release to the public, and relay it to you all immediately, as I have been doing for the past several years. There are a few items of interest, that I am expecting should be ready for release to the public at that time.