Source for USA made gas piston for 223

I just was reading on Dinzag's website and according to my understanding, I should be o.k. I am using Surefire mags and have ordered a Tapco T6 collapsible stock. If I'm wrong on this, please let me know.

Thanks so much for your reply!

I just was reading on Dinzag's website and according to my understanding, I should be o.k. I am using Surefire mags and have ordered a Tapco T6 collapsible stock. If I'm wrong on this, please let me know.

From what I understand, that would be FOUR4 Total compliance parts (MAG=3, STOCK=1) SO Therfore, you should be good to go. That is how mine 7.62x39 is setup. Really no need for the piston unless you really want one.

You're right, no need to go through all that trouble when I have a perfectly good tube in there now. :rolleyes: I can't wait to get my stuff in next week and play with it again, it's one of the most fun rifles that I've ever owned and I probably own way more than I need now...but what does need have to do with anything! LOL

Once again, thanks for your help!

Once you add a pistol grip, 922r applies. So, you'll be in compliance as long as you stick to Surefire (or other US made magazines), but not with foreign magazines (including the one that came with the rifle).