Tarus MILLENNIUM PRO TITANIUM 111 9MM

well, my wife is still trying to pick out her every day carry....

She took me gun shopping this past weekend and she was smitten by the Tarus Millennium pro... (Personally, I think it was due to the pink frame.. and I already told her about dura coat.... as in you can paint ANY gun pink)biggrin.gif

She is a pretty small girl

I do think she could even appendix carry this one without printing..

Tarus is just not a name I hear that often when discussing handgun reliability like Glock, XD or even M&P.....

I just want my Girlie to have a carry she could "Bet her life on"... if ya know what I'm sayin'...

any reasons to stay away from this model in favor of others...

as always, Thanks in advance....

Edit, added pic

111PTI.jpg

A coworker has that model and he really likes it. He has put about 400 rounds thru it and has had no trouble with FTF or FTE..... goes bang every time he pulls the trigger.

Another gun you might want to look into for your wife is the Ruger SR9. It has gotten amazing reviews and is slim enough for small hands. The disadvantage to it over the Millennium is that it is longer and maybe not as easy to conceal on a smaller frame without imprinting.

ruger_sr9_2.jpg

Edited by TR Young

I have been looking at that millenium pro myself.

A friend of mine bought a Taurus about 10 years ago because they were cheap and had hi cap mags,(15)

We shot the crap out of it, and it was fairly accurate 9mmbut it just kept going and going, and going.

They change models frequently so spare parts might be a problem down the road,..and from my experience with them, they are kinda like Saigas in that they are a little rough around the edges sometimes..

FWIW,...

Juggs, Have PT145 like it a lot 450 to 500rds. (.45 Model) Not one malfunction. Also SR9, put 250rds no problems. PT would be more hideable. SR9 is first 9mm I've had that I've kept, just like more punch. Daughter got her CC permit with PT145. Got it for coat pocket weapon for checking lifestock during birthing seasons. Might have to buy another, she has adopted mine. :smoke: