Who uses AR to AK stock addapters

Ive tried a couple of different ones I like the one Black Jack Buffers on my Romy build with a holo sight gives the perfect cheek weld for a heads up sight. Just installed one on my S12 and cant line up the sights with out looking like Im shooting a Bazoka I dont like the ones that look likr part of a butt stock anyone have any suggestions or oppinions

Thanx in advance.

Ive tried a couple of different ones I like the one Black Jack Buffers on my Romy build with a holo sight gives the perfect cheek weld for a heads up sight. Just installed one on my S12 and cant line up the sights with out looking like Im shooting a Bazoka I dont like the ones that look likr part of a butt stock anyone have any suggestions or oppinions

Thanx in advance.

been wondering the same. i have a CAA AK to AR Buffer tube i was using on my romy k, now its just laying around. i haven't tried to convert my saiga12 yet though, i've seen on MAA that they have a kit to convert to pistol grip with magpul stock for 275+ i think? i was wondering if it is better to go that route or to convert my self. i will try to take the stock off the saiga12 and see how my buffer tube adapter fits.

See what ghOst has to say on his, I have the same set up on a S12 right now and love it. CAA tube w/ CTR stock and CAA pistol grip with changable panels. Using a very low mounted Optima sight it shoulders and feels about as good as it gets.

post-1866-1232410777_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm
See what ghOst has to say on his, I have the same set up on a S12 right now and love it. CAA tube w/ CTR stock and CAA pistol grip with changable panels. Using a very low mounted Optima sight it shoulders and feels about as good as it gets.

I'm not a huge fan of AR stocks on AK's, but the CTR looks niiiiiiiiice on one.