Mags purchased through the e-shop?

I ordered 2 of the AGP 10 rd mags off of the e-shop here on Saiga-12 a week ago and I haven't heard anything at all from them. They already took my money from Paypal, and I e-mailed them a few days ago with no answer. Did you guys get your mags without any type of shipping confirmation from them? If not, should I be worried and contact someone? Thanks for the info and I love this site!

I'm new here and currently I'm without my Saiga-12 as I have just sent it to Tony over at Tromix. He is still a few months out on my conversion, but he wanted it early to make it all "preban" if a ban does indeed happen after Obama takes power. Anyway, I hope to browse more on this site and learn from all of you Saiga pros!

I ordered 2 of the AGP 10 rd mags off of the e-shop here on Saiga-12 a week ago and I haven't heard anything at all from them. They already took my money from Paypal, and I e-mailed them a few days ago with no answer. Did you guys get your mags without any type of shipping confirmation from them? If not, should I be worried and contact someone? Thanks for the info and I love this site!

I'm new here and currently I'm without my Saiga-12 as I have just sent it to Tony over at Tromix. He is still a few months out on my conversion, but he wanted it early to make it all "preban" if a ban does indeed happen after Obama takes power. Anyway, I hope to browse more on this site and learn from all of you Saiga pros!

I wouldn't be worried. I got confirmation from paypal and from the e-shop but no shipping.