Anyone out there with the *Paradox* choke and you Reload for your S-20

Okay, I've got a custom 1-oz solid full bore 20ga. slug mold in my possession that I use for my fully rifled slug guns and since I'm considering starting to sell these slugs (slugs only as reloading component) online to make some extra money on the side I would like to figure out if they work with just a rifled choke as well.

I'm offering a batch of slugs for free to someone on this forum with the properly equipped S-20 with the rifled *Paradox* choke to fire them in and the equipment to load them. All I ask in return is a range report on whether they were accurate and hit the target nose first or key holed with just a rifled choke and not a fully rifled barrel.

These are "Dixie" style, full-bore, square slugs:

2008-10-02_161114_20ga_Slug.JPG

I dont think you are going to give away many slugs... I dont know of ANYONE with a paradox for the S20... and I would ask for picture proof before sending any slugs out... :unsure:

The only thing I could reload them for is the newer 3.5" single shot fully rifled Hastings 20 gauge...

Ah well...

:smoke: