Can someone measure their SBS so I can do Form 1

If someone has a SBS Saiga-12 that has the 8 or 10" barrel and an Ace folding stock with internal receiver block, it will really help me if you can provide the overall length for me so I can go ahead and complete my Form 1 and get it mailed to BATF. Please measure without any muzzle attachments and let me know if you are using the short, medium, or long Ace folder. Your help is greatly appreciated.

By the way, do you like the Ace folder set-up with the internal receiver block and which barrel length do you suggest, and why?

Thanks

eseaton

Info on my Form 4 when Tromix did my 8 inch SBS is 30 inches overall length, with standard (medium?) Ace folder and the Tromix shark brake permanently attached. That's all the specifics on the form. Suits me fine.

Tritium,

Should we assume that since your brake is permanently attached, that the overall length would have been around 28" with out the brake? Is there a required minimum length, even with a SBS build?

eseaton

• 4 weeks later...

I just sent my gun in for an SBS conversion. The ATF website no longer make Form 1 available for download. It has to be ordered from there website. I doubt they are going to send it to me promptly. :unsure:

Does anyone else know where I can get a blank Form 1?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

I just sent my gun in for an SBS conversion. The ATF website no longer make Form 1 available for download. It has to be ordered from there website. I doubt they are going to send it to me promptly. :unsure:

Does anyone else know where I can get a blank Form 1?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

There is an ATF website to send for the current forms: http://www.atf.gov/dcof/index.htm