conversion pics

actually those 2 mags are left loaded w/3 rounds each just in case. im in hawaii and scored a bunch of mags(16) from a seller on gunbroker about a month ago(gundealz). 8 of the mags were sold to fellow forum members of this site to try to help out w/the shortage. turbo-j, come on man, have you even shot yours yet? i dont think so :lolol: you saw my targets and know better than that. besides while youre reloading ill just keep on shooting. :devil:

thanks for the comments,

the s-12 had some help, courtesy of johnny mceldoo's flash hider (adds a nice touch). the tang will be cut off sometime within the next day or two, and the laser removed( it doesnt stay lit while shooting, might be better off on a .22 ruger).

the .308 has had the saw grip added and is just waiting on a ironwooddesigns stock set, or ace rear stock and front stock that would be bedliner coated. not sure which way i want to go with this yet. ill post more pics as they get changed around.