Federal OOBuck ammo

I have used the Remington OO buck 9 shot law enforcement with great success.

I image it is very similar.

Ditto used wolf 9 pellet 00# buck. They use a roll crimp I think its called with an over shot paper patch at the end. As long as your saiga is broken in it works great.

I don't know about everyone elses saiga but mine likes everything. I've yet to find anything it doesn't like.

If you buy some bulk ammo that doesn't work you can always sell it on gunbroker.

Edited by Joeddox

I have both the Federal 9-pellet LE-127 (high velocity) and LE-132 (low velocity or 'tactical) stuff. There is quite a recoil difference, but both run fine in my gun on gas setting 1. These are my favorite buckshot loads because they use the flight control wad, which in my gun patterns all pellets in 3-5" at 25 yards in a non-choked cylinder bore (WOW!), extending the effective pattern range to around 40 yards for all pellets.

My gun won't function on the "1" setting with low recoil. I agree with bcelliott, the Federal with the Flitecontrol wad is good shit, I've not found any other that compares. There is a LOT less recoil with the low recoil loads IMHO, but you are losing velocity to get there. 2 legged creatures probably won't notice the diff, but 4 legged ones will.

YMMV