HAMPTON VA GUN SHOW.

I own the dax shop and have a couple of tables at the Hampton, VA gunshow. I make custom 1911 grips come by to say hi I just got another Saiga and theres a bunch in the 550 range... and for any one that needs grips I give half price on most grips to any forum member.. see you there. This weekend

Most S-12 were less than $600.

One moron had his "last" 100% unmodified S-12 for $700. This guy is an "Assualt weapon" dealer and I walked by his table a few times and every time I could hear him talking to people and trying to scare them into buying his over priced stuff. And no it wasn't A&P arms.

Another table selling Sagia products had a Sagia 223 for $324, and S-12 in the sub $600 range.

Another table selling Sagia products had a Sagia 223 for $324, and S-12 in the sub $600 range.

$324 is a great price for the 223. I haven't seen one in my local shop in quite a while.

$324 is a great price! At the fun show here in Atlanta that had been Bubba-ed to the max, including a AK Fore end stock retainer home made from a black spray painted radiator clamp for $495!