Surefire 8rd Tactical mags will be here starting this weekend

Surefire 8rd Tactical mags will be here starting this weekend.

The10's, 5's and 2's should be here in a few weeks.

We also have a Gas block cleaning kit the attaches to your battery drill to easily clean the gas block and ports out.

Lots of new stuff in the next few weeks.

Greg

post-9063-1234746687_thumb.jpg

post-9063-1234746709_thumb.jpg

Surefire 8rd Tactical mags will be here starting this weekend.

The10's, 5's and 2's should be here in a few weeks.

We also have a Gas block cleaning kit the attaches to your battery drill to easily clean the gas block and ports out.

Lots of new stuff in the next few weeks.

Greg

In stock right now available to purchase. We ship within 24hrs. Not weeks

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

I had the opportunity to put my hands on both the SureFire 8-round and the ProMag magazines this week !!

Went out today and ran 200+ rounds through the mags...........

Both of my TROMIX S-12's are very well seasoned and thoroughly broken in.........Tony has polished and tuned them both to perfection, and they both have run flawlessly without fail.........

Long story short.......I love the SureFire 8 !! .......and I hate the ProMag.

(I used my Factory 8's as the basis of comparison..........)

The SureFire ran low brass and high brass with no problems whatsoever.......No FTF's, no binding, no problem.

The ProMag repeatedly FTF, binding on the sides (drag), a real pain in the ass............. Had problems with both low and high brass with the ProMag..........

More problem with the high brass in rapid fire (ProMag) than with the low brass, but problems nonetheless...........

For my money, they can keep the ProMags, but I'll buy the SureFire 8's !!! Greg at CSS is your guy for 'em !!

post-3950-1235350180_thumb.jpg post-3950-1235350200_thumb.jpg

post-3950-1235350222_thumb.jpg post-3950-1235350238_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E
bugs me how the lines on the top of the 12's don't run parallel with the bottom of the receiver.

That depends on the gun....look at the two pics of Jeaux E's above.

Two different Tromix S-12s...same mag. One is parallel, the other isn't. Some guns have longer mag catches than others.

I'm kind of baffled why the 8's are being advertised for a few bucks more than the 10-rounders. I thought they were basically the same mag, but you could cut the 10 down to the smaller sizes. Is it just because the 8's are the only ones available yet, so they're at a premium? Not being critical, just honestly curious.

I'm kind of baffled why the 8's are being advertised for a few bucks more than the 10-rounders. I thought they were basically the same mag, but you could cut the 10 down to the smaller sizes. Is it just because the 8's are the only ones available yet, so they're at a premium? Not being critical, just honestly curious.

The 10's are a pre-order price. They are not in yet. You save a few bucks by buying them before we have them in stock. We should have them in stock next week and they will be regular price at that point.

Greg

The 10's are a pre-order price. They are not in yet. You save a few bucks by buying them before we have them in stock. We should have them in stock next week and they will be regular price at that point.

Greg

Ah, got it. The 8's aren't priced higher, it's just that the 10's are discounted for pre-orders. Thanks!

I had the opportunity to put my hands on both the SureFire 8-round and the ProMag magazines this week !!

Went out today and ran 200+ rounds through the mags...........

Both of my TROMIX S-12's are very well seasoned and thoroughly broken in.........Tony has polished and tuned them both to perfection, and they both have run flawlessly without fail.........

Long story short.......I love the SureFire 8 !! .......and I hate the ProMag.

(I used my Factory 8's as the basis of comparison..........)

The SureFire ran low brass and high brass with no problems whatsoever.......No FTF's, no binding, no problem.

The ProMag repeatedly FTF, binding on the sides (drag), a real pain in the ass............. Had problems with both low and high brass with the ProMag..........

More problem with the high brass in rapid fire (ProMag) than with the low brass, but problems nonetheless...........

For my money, they can keep the ProMags, but I'll buy the SureFire 8's !!! Greg at CSS is your guy for 'em !!

post-3950-1235350180_thumb.jpg post-3950-1235350200_thumb.jpg

post-3950-1235350222_thumb.jpg post-3950-1235350238_thumb.jpg

Jeaux,

The SF 8rd mags look as big as the AGP 10rd? Do you have an AGP to compare? I need a compact mag and was going to cut my AGP's down to 8's. Then I hear SF has 8's, but they don't look any smaller than the 10's???