I found NEW Galil Orlites $19.50 each!

Well, I may wet myself like a happy puppy! I have (7) new in wrap Galil Orlite 35 rounders on the way and paid $19.50 each plus $6 shipping (142.40 total). I found them when I got two for $39 on a GB auction and contacted the seller. He had more so I added 5 more. I think he still has some. T :rolleyes: hat is $10 cheaper than Numrich new mags, and $10 cheaper than Cheaper than dirt for used!

It's Joe's Pawn Shop, someplace in Alabama.

Email for the guy is: <joespawnshop@yahoo.com>

256-894-9994 or 256-894-9932 from 8am-6pm - 7 days a week

I decide to sell the Pro Mags. They are on Gun Broker $39 for two, $20 for one. I gave $22 for the one I got from Sportsmans, and $29 from Promag. Promag, however, is getting $31 for them! I figure I got a good deal on the Orlites, so I would just pass it along.

I like the Galil Orlites a lot. The AR Orlites may eventually crack (or so I've heard), but I have never, ever, heard that about the Galil Orlites. My preference is, buy milspec mags whenever possible (and that obviously includes the Galil Orlites).

Just my opinion, YMMV, etc...

With mag prices being what they are, I could not pass NEW ones up (7) at $19.50 each!

I ordered from the same guy. I got mine today (after three weeks of waiting) and they're not new. Don't get me wrong they're not messed up either but definitely not new. Let me know how yours are when you get them. Going off that guy's feedback you'll see that he has a pretty crappy history and I can see why. But of course, YMMV.

Edited by AEnemaBay
Hummmm. The auction says new. Oh well, even if they are good condition used, it is still $10 cheaper than others I have found lately. I will keep you posted.

Yeah I mean they ARE nice, they're just not "totally new" like they're advertised as. And the three week wait was absolutely ridiculous. Especially since I called them and paid for the mags 5 minutes after I won them. The guy on the phone said they'd be put in the mail by Tuesday guaranteed (I paid for them Friday), they mailed it two and a half weeks later. I called and they told me that they did ship them that Tuesday. Funny, seeing as the date on the package didn't agree with what they were saying. Because of that I won't buy from them again, but who knows, hopefully you'll have a better experience.

Edited by AEnemaBay
Yeah I mean they ARE nice, they're just not "totally new" like they're advertised as. And the three week wait was absolutely ridiculous. Especially since I called them and paid for the mags 5 minutes after I won them. The guy on the phone said they'd be put in the mail by Tuesday guaranteed (I paid for them Friday), they mailed it two and a half weeks later. I called and they told me that they did ship them that Tuesday. Funny, seeing as the date on the package didn't agree with what they were saying. Because of that I won't buy from them again, but who knows, hopefully you'll have a better experience.

Nothing wrong with posting your experience at the auction site. Facts are facts. Anyone who advertises something one way, and delivers something else (late), should not complain. Doesn't mean they won't. Hand him [her] a "C" or a "D." New is new, slightly used is NOT new, used is definitely NOT new, and BS artists are a dime a dozen, and you don't have to pay for the experience.

Consider it a learning experience for the dip-sh!t seller...

Nothing wrong with posting your experience at the auction site. Facts are facts. Anyone who advertises something one way, and delivers something else (late), should not complain. Doesn't mean they won't. Hand him [her] a "C" or a "D." New is new, slightly used is NOT new, used is definitely NOT new, and BS artists are a dime a dozen, and you don't have to pay for the experience.

Consider it a learning experience for the dip-sh!t seller...

I agree. If he would have put "totally new, but there may be a few with minimal wear" then at least I got a heads up on what to expect. The shipping delay however is inexcusable IMHO.