Do all promags look like this?

My Saiga 12 one does :rolleyes: Wish they would have added a wide rib at the 8 round location :cryss:

Are you aware of two different styles of promag because the one that the gun source sells has this in the picture on their website.

That's a pic of an agp.

Could they have the wrong picture with the product that is listed?

Yea, someone obviously got their pictures mixed up. That is an AGP mag. All of the Pro-mags have that nice waffle pattern and are a great platform at 30 bones each. I have a bunch of them and I haven't had any issues with them to date, with over 500 rounds through them.

DT

Yea, someone obviously got their pictures mixed up. That is an AGP mag. All of the Pro-mags have that nice waffle pattern and are a great platform at 30 bones each. I have a bunch of them and I haven't had any issues with them to date, with over 500 rounds through them.

DT

Do you have more than 10?

DT

$30 for 10 rounds of promag or $54 for 12 rounds of Surefire?

Damn they made that easy. Im waiting on the annual safety bonus Visa gift card....Gld this got ironed out before it came. I like my Surefirs, but will give up 2 rounds for $24 savings, hell thats almost another mag!!!!

DT

Do you have more than 10?

Somewhere around there. :unsure:

DT

Buy the way, they are on back order but thegunsource.com has them for 27.99

DT

Edited by DTrom

DTrom - Glad to hear you have no problems with your Pro-mags. However I don't have any confidence in mine. The AGPs I got recently is like night and day when compared to the Pro-mags. Practically no issues at all. Even if I could get the Pro-mags for less than $30/ea its not worth the extra hassle in having to rework the mag to make it fit and function properly. If Pro-mag has worked out the fitment problems in their molds and now have an improved version, I would like to know and also if I may exchange the ones I have now for those improved ones. But until then its AGPs for me regardless of price, I would rather have a good working mag than a crappy working mag. However between having no mags and a Pro-mag well you guys know what that answer is.