will this folding stock fit?????

Personally I would not bolt that stock on the 12 gauge. It will fit but the recoil of a 12 gauge is a fair amount more than a 7.62x39 and therefore the stock might end up broken.

+1 I read somewhere that the hinge pin for the folding mech. is plastic. It is an entry level folder.

I called Tapco today and was told the stock has been updated and now includes a stronger steel pin. The angle has also been changed and now points down a few degrees lower.

Question is will this fit? Tapco says no as it is designed to fit the AK.

Is the rear of an AK receiver the same as the Siaga 12 ??????????

Yes it will, I have one on mine.

Yes, the pin is steel, however the folding mechanism and the rest of the stock is plastic. It's high density glass filled nylon from the looks of it. Same stuff they make plastic fork lift pallets from if I remember right (stuff Mike D uses to make his drums too I believe). Pretty tough stuff. Haven't ranged it yet but, I'm pretty sure it'll hold up. The only issue I can see is it beating the hell out of your shoulder because it has no rubber on the butt.