Finally shot my S12

My setup is a 100% stock 3 port S12. FTE'd the first 3 shots in the "2" setting, but it seemed to loose up after that. Tried bird, and buck, but everything seemed to FTE on "1" setting. Shooting on "2" didn't have any problems after the initial break in. My "12" round surefire mags worked well if I only loaded 12 rounds in it, but when I loaded 13 it would FTE the second round fired.

So I'm basically happy, but went up with my friend who had 2 converted S12's, one of which had heavily modified (thereby making my non-converted feel like crap).

But I still think I'll get the Tapco T-6 adjustable stock with the pistol grip without moving the trigger.

You might check if your ports are obstructed. I just broke in my 3-port this weekend as well. It ran all high brass fine on setting 1 and ran some federal (blue box) low brass as well. The only one I had to run setting two on was the wally world federal bulk pack (red box). I ran about 60 high brass rounds, and 40 low brass. My shoulder hurts :)

you should really move the trigger. I did it last night. It's easy.

I used the saigatech.

do it.

Don't mean to jack this thread, but how long did it take to get your saigatech tg? I ordered mine about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and have not received it or heard anything as of yet. I e-mailed Ray asking about the bolt hold open feature when his tg was used, and in his reply he stated that they were in stock and ready to ship.

"Don't mean to jack this thread, but how long did it take to get your saigatech tg? I ordered mine about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and have not received it or heard anything as of yet. I e-mailed Ray asking about the bolt hold open feature when his tg was used, and in his reply he stated that they were in stock and ready to ship."

I'm sure you'll get it soon. It took a week and a half or two to get my trigger guard from the day I sent the money order.

49gmc

Edited by 49gmc
"Don't mean to jack this thread, but how long did it take to get your saigatech tg? I ordered mine about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and have not received it or heard anything as of yet. I e-mailed Ray asking about the bolt hold open feature when his tg was used, and in his reply he stated that they were in stock and ready to ship."

I'm sure you'll get it soon. It took a week and a half or two to get my trigger guard from the day I sent the money order.

49gmc

thanks - the suspense is killing me - I want to tear into this thing and make it as it was meant to be!