Magwel and extended bolt release?

Sorry if this is common knowledge or if I missed something. I'm new to saiga's and the saiga community.

I saw this video on youtube and I was wondering if the project ever took off? Or if they're going to be avalible in the near future, of if it was scraped.

Me thinks it would make a sick very user friendly shotgun.

Thanks

Cy

CtV this is aomething I am also very interested in, I figure this is natural why wouldn't you right. There are a few members here working on it but they are currently trying to meet other obligations and these will becoming. Sucks to see it and not be able to get one I know. jdtaveres is making a magwell for the Surefire mags I think he still has a few for the AGP mags (as I understand it he was making them for AGP and is now switching) He will be selling them thru CSS (carolina shooters supply) but most of these mods are afforded us by a few lone men working out of the house or 8,000 sq ft shop out back, no large scale manufacturers back these babies. fortunately they are smart and talented men that share with those of us that do not own milling machines and tig welders. Be patient they will come soon enough.

Edited by Williespeed

These are all products that MikeD is developing for the S12, along with Cobra76, and a few dedecated others. Hopefully after the second run is done shipping and drums become common stock (if they, and our precious Saiga's don't get banned) he will have time to continue. I myself would like to see him actually skipping off to mexico or virgin islands (old bad joke) for a little R&R, as long as he shares pictures. Right now it's all he can do to get the drums out, just give the fellers a little time.

And once again HUZZAH!! to MikeD, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, the beer is on me.

edited cause I can't speel worth siht.

Edited by Gothmog