New 7.62x39 owner...

Hello, folks. Just wanted to post an introduction since I've been lurking on these forums a little over a month now, shortly before deciding to buy my new 762x39 Saiga. Gotta say a big reason I decided to go with a Saiga was because of all the great info available from all of you on this forum. Anyways, got an email from Dinzag that my parts have been shipped and they should be here any day now, so I'll be starting my conversion soon (stock, pistol grip, fcg and bullet guide). Which means I'll probably be back soon with questions if I run into problems.. or at least pics afterwards + my own contributions to the forum when I can. Thanks for reading.. -Kolya

Welcome, good to have you here :-D

The conversion is easy, even for somebody like me with no technical skills. A few simple things to keep in mind when converting should make things go smooth : take your time and go slow, rushing things leads to mistakes, possibly costly ones. If something seems like it isn't right, it probably isn't, so if something starts to go wrong, stop immediately. Think "what am I trying to accomplish?" and think of possible solutions and methods to attain that goal. As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

So just keep that in mind when converting and you should be alright :-D Can't wait to see your finished product.

Edited by Big Boss