Got my drum, works great!

I also got a Gunfixr plug that came with it, which I examined but did not use as it was not necessary for my gun. It is well made and I'm sure is just the ticket for a lot of people who'd like a better way to tune gas flow.

My brother in law bought 25 or 30 drums, which all arrived about a week and a half ago, and he gave me one and one plug.

After fitting the drum per the instructions, I tested it on my Tromix 14" SBS and he with his Tromix 18". I ran my reloaded slugs through it, and he used Remington and Winchester sporting clays 1-1/8 oz. loads.

Bottom line--if the gas plug is set so it works with whatrever particular ammo you're using with an AGP mag, the drum with the same ammo works too. Zero malfunctions with the drum. Great product!

The only thing we hadn't anticipated is that the Tromix folding stock won't close all the way with the drum inserted. No big deal.

Fuck Me, 30 drums, he must have deep pockets. That's fucking bad ass. I have one from the first run and one coming next week. I love pumping rounds out of my Tromix S-17. Nothing like it in the world. Thanks Mike for producing these drums and making them available for us with shallow pockets. A big FUCKING A for you Mike.