Official "Hello" and long over due thanks

Well I guess it's past time I said hello, but with all the information and knowledgeable people, I never felt the need to post any questions, they were all answered through hours and hours of research and reading.

So, Hello!

And the long over due public thanks to a handful of people, not limited to, but including the following, in no praticular order:

*Tony - TROMIX - Thank you for the great work, great customer service and honest opinions.

He will recommend against a customer's idea, even though adding it on a customer's gun would put more change in his pocket, because he has the knowledge it could/would jeopardize the overall final product. He stands behind his product, even if a problem occurring with it is not his fault. I had a few issues, and he took care of them post haste! For example, he had nothing to do with my mag release pin backing out, but he still TIGed it in, and refinished it for me at no charge. I doubt most people would kindly fix someone else's mistake, on their own time and dime. My TROMIX are by far my favorite guns!

*Brian - Dinzag - Thank you for great products and great customer service.

I had a few issues with a few items I ordered from him (again, not his fault, but I don't feel like explaining the whole damn thing) and he took care of every issue, like Tony, post haste.

*Mike - MD Arms - Thanks for the kick-ass drum! It has functioned flawlessly, even with rounds the enclosed instructions said would/could give me problems. I should have ordered more on the first pre-order . . . :angry:

*Greg - CSS - Thank you for your great prices, honest customer service and an ever-growing inventory selection.

*Cobra 76 two - I haven't ever been in contact with you, but thank you for sharing all your knowledge with us. I know it takes a lot of time to put together those tutorials and take all those pictures . . .

And thanks to all those who post good information, great pictures and honest, informative opinions. I can't list you all, but you know who you are . . .

And If I forgot anybody, which I most certainly did, please accept my apologies.

And so now, for a contribution to pictures (nothing fancy as far as pictures go), I offer my 12" TROMIX and the "Elusive" non-Broken Arrow, OK SBS stamp:

Inspired by Jeaux's 10" :smoke: , I just wanted a little something more hanging off the front end. I still don't know if I'm going to stick with the flash hider or not . . .

P2271499.jpg

Though Bob has confirmed it, since he said it is rare, and if by chance any of you still doubt it, here's visual conformation. My name and city are under the electrical tape . . .

P2271506.jpg

............and a formal "welcome and hello" to you, too.........

Kick-ass gun there, Raoul !!!

It was Tony's 12" that kicked me over the edge, so I know what you mean !! I downloaded this pic of it:

post-3950-1235962840_thumb.jpg

.............which led me to this: post-3950-1235962970_thumb.jpg

I personally have grown to love my TROMIX Flash Hider........the Shark Brake I replaced it with was just tooooooo

close for comfort at 10", and the back-blast would choke you out.......... My Shark on the TROMIX S06 is just perfect, though !!

post-3950-1235963188.jpg

Enjoy !! My TROMIX guns are my favorites, too !!!

Great to have you posting now Raoul_Duke. Like you, I spent a very long time reading the archives before I ever said a word. I surfed the forum and read almost every post that had been made up to that time. True, back in '04 there was a lot less on the data base to read, but I did. It wasn't til I converted my first Saiga, my .410, and had some pics to show off, that I started posting. I feel that I learned a lot more like that, and not just about the Saiga, but about the members themselves.

Welcome and thanks for the honorable mention.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Jeaux - I love the factory HG's, I think they look classy on the short barrels. I really like yours but, 1. I didn't want to straight up copy your shit! 2. I have an 8" for "use", this is more for looks/fun, and having an 8", I thought 10" was just too close to the 8", and 14" was too long IMO to pay the damn NFA tax for. I said well, fuck, with all things considered, I'll go with a 12. And I know what you mean about the Shark Brake! I shot my 8" with one on and holy shit! Talk about IN YOUR FACE! And I've got an S06 and a "little something" else in the works, I can't wait . . .

Cobra - Damn it, I wish I'd've found Saiga's earlier! I ran across Tony's website around then, but couldn't find much of any other info then, so I went on. Damn the shitty luck! Pun somewhat intended . . . But seriously, I've got a few conversions, but these days, they're nothing spectacular, so I haven't bother posting pics. There's tons of great ones already! And I know what you mean about learning about people, I hate some forums because there are so many assholes and the mods just let it go.

Azrial - Thanks again!

And Bob - HAHA! About the pic, and I mean this in the nicest way, WTF?

What's to explain? It's a gorilla and a shark high-fiving over an explosion.

.............not at all unusual to see on any street corner in any major city................ Here in Little Rock, however,

it's mostly gorilla, with only an occasional shark thrown in.......... heh, heh, heh..............

What's to explain? It's a gorilla and a shark high-fiving over an explosion.

Sorry, stupid question! LOL! :lolol:

Welcome bud, I'm sure everything you've found will come in handy.

Well, I just threw in the explosion at the last minute. Maybe it is a little over the top.

A little under the top maybe. More explosion next time.

Thanks, Twinsen!

Maybe it is a little over the top.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that kinda the point of TROMIX . . .

"Hence, Tromix cares not if it fits a specific application, as long as it is fun and entertaining to the user. We feel excessive . . ." :super: