Quick question about fitting.

I have 2 Saiga 12s and out of the box my new MD20 fit one tightly, but would not lock into the other. I did modification "A" checking frequently on both Saigas to make sure I didn't take too much off. Now the one that fit originally locks in alot easier but that other Saiga still does not lock in. I am afraid to try modification "B" in case that will mess up the fit on the one Saiga that currently fits very well. I have almost come to the conclusion out of fright just to use the MD20 out of the fitted Saiga only and do no more modifications. Ideas? Thanks.

Mike your MD20 drum is a work of art! We all thank you for bringing this dream to life! :super:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it does fit flush with modification "A" done. It just won't lock still. I am worried if I do a "B" modification then the fitted one already will be too sloppy. I did that already in that gun with an AGP mag and now in the one S-12 there is too much play meaning I can push up on mag and jam the bolt.