Saiga M4 collapsible stock

i hate how this stock slants downward... you guys know what i mean?

I just don't really like the stock in general AR stocks generally have a buffer in them to reduce recoil, where as these don't; it is all just personal preference, I installed a Choate Drugonov style stock on my S12, many people don't like those at all. Whatever works for you is best for you!

I just don't really like the stock in general AR stocks generally have a buffer in them to reduce recoil, where as these don't; it is all just personal preference, I installed a Choate Drugonov style stock on my S12, many people don't like those at all. Whatever works for you is best for you!

i like that style as well... however i think i am going to order a RAA SKELETON STK W/ADJ CHEEK.

this is a pic of waltham_41 gun.... love the stock and set up on this gun!!!

saiga12best.jpg

Another part you COULD replace would be the FCG, which I believe count as 3 parts (not sure on the disconnector). You'd have to chop the finger hook off the replacement trigger and grind a bit on the front of the hammer, but it's totally do-able with some time and a dremel.

Remember though, if you're counting on the mags to be 3 of the parts, if you use the Russian 5 rounders, you might be in violation. So the fewer foreign parts, the better.

Corbin

I was going to get the stock, handguard, tromix gas piston puck, tromix flash hider/brake, those should cover my ass compliance wise, shouldn't they?

This is a threaded barrel, 14 foreign part, S12.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

If you're willing to pop for some more, go to Riflestocks.com They have the Ace stock kits for unconverted Saigas. They're much better looking than the Tapco.

If you're willing to pop for some more, go to Riflestocks.com They have the Ace stock kits for unconverted Saigas. They're much better looking than the Tapco.

http://riflestocks.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=93_106

any of these stocks can be used without having to move the trigger group forward?

http://riflestocks.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=93_106

any of these stocks can be used without having to move the trigger group forward?

i've only seen a few people with ace stocks... can somone post some pics of what they look like.

note- guns that do not have trigger group moved forward

thanks