Maria,

The best sniper rifles are Bolt guns. BUT if you want a decently accurate Saiga to play with, get Ben to get you a .308 or .30-06. Those are the best bets for the sniping... unless you just want to snipe small things at close range... then the .223 will work.

A primer is the little circle do-hickey on the bottom of a cartridge that the firing pin hits.... look at the flat side of the 7.62x54r you have in your cleavage, you'll see it.

I think the guys want you to make a bikini top out of dental floss and two primers.... after you see the size of the primer, you'll understand.

Also, when we eventually have the next FL saiga shoot, you'll have plenty of saigas to choose from to test out!

Well thank you,iim sure that is what i want to use in the future,,to be able to learn and use the sniper rifle. but it will be a llong time,before i can deal with that,,right now its a .22 for me :unsure:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria,

The best sniper rifles are Bolt guns. BUT if you want a decently accurate Saiga to play with, get Ben to get you a .308 or .30-06. Those are the best bets for the sniping... unless you just want to snipe small things at close range... then the .223 will work.

A primer is the little circle do-hickey on the bottom of a cartridge that the firing pin hits.... look at the flat side of the 7.62x54r you have in your cleavage, you'll see it.

I think the guys want you to make a bikini top out of dental floss and two primers.... after you see the size of the primer, you'll understand.

Also, when we eventually have the next FL saiga shoot, you'll have plenty of saigas to choose from to test out!

Well thank you,iim sure that is what i want to use in the future,,to be able to learn and use the sniper rifle. but it will be a llong time,before i can deal with that,,right now its a .22 for me :unsure:

well looks like learning to shoot a gun is not going to be any good,if they are banning weapons..i might as well start learning to us e a stungun,a bat,a knife and how to throw iron cast pans to criminals..oh and harsh language ,that should keep me safe.. :rolleyes:

Maria,

well looks like learning to shoot a gun is not going to be any good,if they are banning weapons..i might as well start learning to us e a stungun,a bat,a knife and how to throw iron cast pans to criminals..oh and harsh language ,that should keep me safe.. :rolleyes:

let's not forget about the pillowcase with doorknobs innit; still the best value for the money.

I don't know but it looks to me like your carry a couple of conceled weapons now. I'm sure they can paralize any man on site. You could be a new super hero I heard about called "shirtless girl" LOL

Are those registered as dangerous weapons? Do you have a CC permit?? LOL

Maybe you'll have to pay the $200 for a tax stamp because they could be classified as a "DD" device. :rolleyes:

I don't know but it looks to me like your carry a couple of conceled weapons now. I'm sure they can paralize any man on site. You could be a new super hero I heard about called "shirtless girl" LOL

Maybe you'll have to pay the $200 for a tax stamp because they could be classified as a "DD" device. :rolleyes:

lmao..thatss a good one...maybe i can register them as "weapons of mass destruction"..well guys it was fun, but im gonna erase my account now,,it was nice talking and laughing with you guys,,you guys take care of ben,,he's a very original guy..take care all..

how do i delete my account here?

Edited by maria

lmao..thatss a good one...maybe i can register them as "weapons of mass destruction"..well guys it was fun, but im gonna erase my account now,,it was nice talking and laughing with you guys,,you guys take care of ben,,he's a very original guy..take care all..

:eek: .............what delete your account???

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

yes.how do you delete it?..?

nothing like getting stiffed..and used ...lol

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me,!!,..."Two fat bastards ,and a saiga in a pear tree"......heeheeeee...

Edited by maria

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me,!!,..."Two fat bastards ,and a saiga in a pear tree"......heeheeeee...

ETA: I think I'll stay out of this one.

Edited by Racegal20

oh its okay racegal..im just talking about my two fat bastards,,my bf needs to get me that saiga when he comes back,,im gonna take another pic..was that too much?..i shouldnt call my tits fat bastards...lol..ill behave!!

ETA: I think I'll stay out of this one.

Hah! Now I can finally see the reason(s) as to why Ben did not show up for the last day and a half of the Shot Show and stood me up for the dinner he himself proposed on the last day....... I can't say I blame him now......

Why delete your account?

Hah! Now I can finally see the reason(s) as to why Ben did not show up for the last day and a half of the Shot Show and stood me up for the dinner he himself proposed on the last day....... I can't say I blame him now......

Why delete your account?

Yes it was my fault,i am sorry..i guess i put him in a spot..sorry,i am sure he can make it up to you,and i won't interfere...

i wanted to delete this account for unknown reasons,,i just don't want to get ben angrier,,lol..

Edited by maria

Nothing to be sorry about - I would trade a dinner with me for a date with you anytime if I were in his place too! Especially if we could play some COD4 as well!!! No-brainer there, and no hard feelings at all!!! Do not see any reasons for anyone to be angry!

well, I had every intention of bringing Maria and her boy WITH me to dinner Max, and possibly meet up with the others, but as I said, i got a little disproportionately aligned with my time trying to get some shit done at her house that day, and I am real sorry that we all didnt have a bite and see you off on your way. I even missed doing lunch the next day with Tom Vicki and my dad and stepmom the next day, as they went passed my house. I live 25 minutes from the i75/florida turnpike intersection.

this is why i like a plan.

are you going to bring jane down for the next florida shoot or what/

No problem man! I actually drove all the way home that night and got to sleep in MY bed instead of another hotel room where I would have ended up if we did go for dinner!!! :) There is always a positive side to everything!!!

When is the next shoot?

well, I have to call david and wayne when i get back and check when gene will make the range open for us again, judd there (noobie) is a member there, so i asked him to check the calendar next time hes there.

It has to be before june, because i have to leave for several weeks to pakc my mother up and move her from AZ to SC. I want to see when carlo can take a break from reality too, and see when him and his people he was there with can come, as well.

ammo is RIDICULOUS right now, I may be limited to shotgun and 22 at this point for most of the day, myself

Tom and Vicki need a destination FFL in atlanta for you still, btw man.