Gas Plug Integation

What im asking is if there is anyone planning on producing some type of light or laser integrated into the gas plug for the Saiga 12? I noticed someone has a topic about this awhile back but thought id kick it around again. I believe the topic was about some russian made laser integration but i dont think you can get them any longer. Also, if anyone knows where such an item exists, please let me know.. Thanks

Cobra had one...I was looking a while back also. They are called a Korsak-22 and were made for the S-12. I talked briefly to Makc about them also...he picked some up in Russia back in 02' he said, but I'm sure they are gone by now.

http://www.belomo.by/en/5_3_15raz.htm

I haven't tried to order from there, but its the only spot I can find. Worth a shot...good luck...

'

Sicktooth, yeah I called the number on the web sight trying to order one and they said they were sold out and didnt know if they would stock them again.

Bob, thats exactly what I was thinking. There is plenty of room for a laser or maybe a small LED light. Im sure this would be a good seller since it would give you an accessory in a place that is available on the gun, with plenty of room, and giving you an optional accessory without using up a pictanny rail or weaver rail mount in which something else could be used..