I ordered some Israeli .45 ACP "surplus". Without a doubt, they were Israeli REJECTS.

~Over 20 of the 1000 rounds ordered would have resulted in overpressure

~Two had smashed primers, maybe spent, but maybe a fire hazard

~Half were 185 grain SWC instead of the 230 grain FMJ that was ordered, which are useless to me because of pin shoots

~50 or so were Turkish, which didn't look like rejects

~At least 50 had ruined brass that MIGHT have chambered, but probably wouldn't have.

~A quarter had heads mounted visibly asymmetrically, you could tell at a glance

I got all my money back by just refusing the order. A UPS guy showed up and took it back. I sure am glad I heard bad reports of this ammo before I tried to shoot any of it. I took an hour or so with a friend and sorted through the ammo checking for rejects. Turns out I bought 1000 rejects. Scary. The price wasn't great, I just wanted some Israeli ammo! There's no excuse for this.

I ordered some Israeli .45 ACP "surplus". Without a doubt, they were Israeli REJECTS.

~Over 20 of the 1000 rounds ordered would have resulted in overpressure

~Two had smashed primers, maybe spent, but maybe a fire hazard

~Half were 185 grain SWC instead of the 230 grain FMJ that was ordered, which are useless to me because of pin shoots

~50 or so were Turkish, which didn't look like rejects

~At least 50 had ruined brass that MIGHT have chambered, but probably wouldn't have.

~A quarter had heads mounted visibly asymmetrically, you could tell at a glance

I got all my money back by just refusing the order. A UPS guy showed up and took it back. I sure am glad I heard bad reports of this ammo before I tried to shoot any of it. I took an hour or so with a friend and sorted through the ammo checking for rejects. Turns out I bought 1000 rejects. Scary. The price wasn't great, I just wanted some Israeli ammo! There's no excuse for this.

make -2

I bought their Israeli 308 ammo - same issues. Some brass was fractured and all of it was oxidized!!!!