Tapco Saiga 12 forend???

So I was on Tapco's site looking at the Intrafuse stock set that they have and I notice that in one of the pictures there is a polymer hand guard with rails. I am assuming this is made by Tapco since they have it on their site but I searched all over the place and couldn't find any reference to it. Anybody know anything about this hand guard?

Here is the link to Tapco's site. Click on the right little thumbnail below the stock.

http://www.tapco.com/proddesc.aspx?Id=STK07160BLACK

TAPCO is coming out with tri rails for all Saiga rifles & shotguns. We are hoping to have in stock within the next several months.

So I was on Tapco's site looking at the Intrafuse stock set that they have and I notice that in one of the pictures there is a polymer hand guard with rails. I am assuming this is made by Tapco since they have it on their site but I searched all over the place and couldn't find any reference to it. Anybody know anything about this hand guard?

Here is the link to Tapco's site. Click on the right little thumbnail below the stock.

http://www.tapco.com/proddesc.aspx?Id=STK07160BLACK

TAPCO is coming out with tri rails for all Saiga rifles & shotguns. We are hoping to have in stock within the next several months.

Pictures of the S12 model?

Calling Greg at Carolina Shooters Supply - will you have these also?

Sorry MAA, you cancelled my order because you didn't like my state. :ded:

Greg is direct with Tapco, so I can almost guarantee he will have them. He likes California....at least the members of this forum who reside there.