seems like orders are 1k+ past mine now.

haven't heard any news about issues with people from Ohio orders.

any news?

Danke.

Same issue here. I look at the forums all the time but I decided to join up because perhaps together we can bring some attention to the Ohio Tax situation.

All I want to do is pay the tax and get the product that I have already paid for.

Edited by Tax bypass
seems like orders are 1k+ past mine now.

haven't heard any news about issues with people from Ohio orders.

any news?

Danke.

Same issue here. I look at the forums all the time but I decided to join up because perhaps together we can bring some attention to the Ohio Tax situation.

All I want to do is pay the tax and get the product that I have already paid for.

You can trust the issue does have my attention. I need to make sure everything is right. And it is going to be a major pain in the ass to fix. But I will get it fixed soon.

I have also found out what caused it. When the order was placed the purchaser didn't fill in the box with the County of Ohio that they lived in. Anyone that missed it didn't have the Ohio Sales tax calculated. I am having the system altered so that filling in the county is mandatory for anyone having an order shipped to Ohio.

cool beans.

if you need any help with fixing forms and such let me know.

i have the tax and can pay it any time..

just wanna drum!

Thanks Mike!

Edited by DrWho

Another Ohio order. Placed early on 2/15 right when they became available; still 'pending' and waiting to get charged. I don't mind the wait, but when it's already been a month and a half and now the product is "in stock, generally shipping within 24 to 48 hours" I start getting anxious. Looking forward to my drum!

From another thread:

Yee haaa!! For what it's worth I being of Buckeye residency, my order 7540 has been updated to shipped. Plug and Drum

Looks like I'll be cleaning out the safe this weekend...just to much ammo..

I placed my order on 3/8/09. If your in Ohio and your order number is less than mine maybe give Mike a shout to make sure things are kosher.

I have order # 5073 and 5807 pending, w/ deposit confirmed, from Mahoning county, Ohio. I sent several emails giving our counties tax rate, 6.5%, but no responses. Also, my credit card # has changed and I haven't been told how to relay that info. No one answers phone either. Please send me response. Thanks.