Saiga factory 10 rounders

Anyone out there got a factory ten rounder they want to sell? I want to make another 15 rounder to go with the one I made. It is really handy, and 15 rounds doesn't make you feel gypped like a ten does! :cryss: The Saiga 16" is so handy as a house gun with the 15, I want another to put in my pocket if I grab the gun and run, so to speak!

If not, any one know who is selling them at a REASONABLE price?

Edited by imarangemaster
Anyone out there got a factory ten rounder they want to sell? I want to make another 15 rounder to go with the one I made. It is really handy, and 15 rounds doesn't make you feel gypped like a ten does! :cryss: The Saiga 16" is so handy as a house gun with the 15, I want another to put in my pocket if I grab the gun and run, so to speak!

How do you make 15 rounders out of 10 rd mags?

Here's my post from last week. I made my factory into 15. It is very handy.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=37456

Don't cut the spring too short though. I would use the length I had it before the last cut (the pic shows three pieces. I would leave the middle small piece attached.)

I bought some from CDNN a couple weeks ago for $20 each. New in the brown wrapper.

I bought some from CDNN a couple weeks ago for $20 each. New in the brown wrapper.

CDNN?? Sorry, not familiar. Need some mags meself.

Bob

On edit: Nevah mind. I have found CDNN.

Edited by 555JM