Hi-Cap Mag Question

I used to check this forum every day but life got busy and I stopped checking in. Sorry guys.

I looked over quite a few of the old post and threads and didn't see all the old chatter on Saiga 308 hi-cap mags.

A short search on-line found FBMG's site stripped of their hi-cap mag.

Some place in Mississippi claiming to be selling them for 50 bucks.

So, what's the word folks? Recent changes are making it look like I need to start worrying again about SHTF, gun wise.

What are the stock 8 rounders going for these days?

I either want to purchase a few 25 rnd mags or do the FN conversion (if a can't get the hi-caps).

What are my options folks?

(sorry if this is a dead horse to y'all. if so, please send a link to the thread and I'll quietly leave the room.)

post-2465-1238372316_thumb.jpg

i have been buying as may mags as i can . if the shtf then i can trade mags for something. ammo is a good idea item to get right now too. look here in the forsale section, there is a guy that has some forsale at a good price( 308 mags). take care and if the shtf keep your head down.

they are 20 round mags, he has 20 of them at 49.00 each shipped. I THINK I GOT THAT RIGHT! check it out.

Doesnt seem like much of deal ???

MAA or CSS sell them brand new starting at under $42 each . quantities might even be cheaper.

In my experience both are great to deal with if you have any problems

HarvKY