In case you plan to send a teabag to the White House to protest increase in federal taxes, you need to modify the plan.

The Coeur d'Alene newspaper this morning indicated that, due to security precautions, the White House won't receive teabags! That being the case, you only need to send the tag and string that was attached to a teabag.

If you already sent a teabag, suggest you address another envelope to contain only string and tag.

The address is:

President Barak Obama

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20500

In case you plan to send a teabag to the White House to protest increase in federal taxes, you need to modify the plan.

The Coeur d'Alene newspaper this morning indicated that, due to security precautions, the White House won't receive teabags! That being the case, you only need to send the tag and string that was attached to a teabag.

If you already sent a teabag, suggest you address another envelope to contain only string and tag.

The address is:

President Barak Obama

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20500

:devil:

Edited by Threecard

I'm sure they'll find a way to toss those in the trash as well. I like the Independence Caucus idea. Wait til they have 1000 people from every congressional district. Then they will personally, by hand, deliver those bags to your representatives on the same day across the country at their local offices (where they are supposed to be). With film crews to film it whenever possible. Don't know how long it will take them to get 1000 people to donate $5 to $15 from every district, but I did already and telling everyone I know about this one. Looks like finally a group/site set to take down everybody, democrats and republicans for the ties to big money.

I was all about writing these bastards and calling, but it's pretty obvious that doesn't do a damned thing other than get you automated replies or some preprinted letter folded by a staffer.

www.ourcaucus.com

I'm sure they'll find a way to toss those in the trash as well. I like the Independence Caucus idea. Wait til they have 1000 people from every congressional district. Then they will personally, by hand, deliver those bags to your representatives on the same day across the country at their local offices (where they are supposed to be). With film crews to film it whenever possible. Don't know how long it will take them to get 1000 people to donate $5 to $15 from every district, but I did already and telling everyone I know about this one. Looks like finally a group/site set to take down everybody, democrats and republicans for the ties to big money.

I was all about writing these bastards and calling, but it's pretty obvious that doesn't do a damned thing other than get you automated replies or some preprinted letter folded by a staffer.

www.ourcaucus.com

No shit!

I am up to the fifth Article at ourcaucus dot com. It's pretty interesting stuff.

I am in complete agreement that the www.ourcaucus.com has a solution and this is not a solution. My view is that if I am pissed at them I want to not only solve the problem but I want to raise as much stink in as many places as I can. I want to insult and humiliate them as well as hang them for treason. :devil: