Saiga-12 Case?

Good and fair priced may be a relative statement. What price range are you looking in? Are you planning on shortening your new toy? i.e. folding stock, shorter stock. So length may also be a concern. Myself I use a Pelican 1750 case. This is a hard /waterproof case that I carry both my Saiga-12 and my S&W AR-15 in. With plenty of extra room for all my mags, ammo etc. Case itself is 25 pounds but I put a strap on it so it's manageable. IT comes with pick and pluck foam so you can customize it to what you are carrying. I still have yet to get all the parts for my folding stock on the shottie so that will aid further in getting more goodies in there. I also have a UTG case that caries either one and is much lighter but not as durable. It can be carried in backpack manner. I think I spent about 200 on the Pelican and 75 or so for the UTG. Both work very well for me.

Link to the Pelican

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1750

Link to the UTG case

http://www.leapers.com/pages/gun_cases/utg.htm

post-16426-1238978219_thumb.jpg

post-16426-1238978236_thumb.jpg

Check out this thread that I posted a couple months back. I ordered this bag from Cheaper Than Dirt. It is a fantastic bag, and it was priced right...

I just checked CTD's website, and the coyote brown bag that I bought is no longer available, but the other colors are.

Here is the link to the page.

This bag is tough, spacious, and I highly recommend it. It has room to carry everything you need to take to the range, and the velcro straps that keep your gun secure are a great feature. For $49.97, you'd be hard pressed to find a better bag at a better price.

I picked up a few bags from Midway USA a while back,a 42" and a couple 46",theyre decent for soft cases but they do hold our Saigas with all the toys mounted.

Also has 4 mag pouches and a big side pouch.Was Midways own branded bag.

This bag is tough, spacious, and I highly recommend it. It has room to carry everything you need to take to the range, and the velcro straps that keep your gun secure are a great feature. For $49.97, you'd be hard pressed to find a better bag at a better price.

i recommend this one as well....i have one in black and couldnt ask for a better bag.