April 7, 2009

Dear Mr.:

Thank you for contacting my office to express your opinion regarding the Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 and protecting the right to bear arms.

The Second Amendment states in pertinent part that ".the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." As a gun owner and sportsman, I believe that this right is important in ensuring individual freedom. Moreover, I take seriously my role as a United States Senator in protecting that constitutional right. I will work to ensure that that right is not unconstitutionally infringed upon.

Please be assured that my staff and I will keep your specific views in mind as issues related to the Second Amendment come before the U.S. Senate. I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts with us in the years ahead.

I would also invite you to visit my website at www.webb.senate.gov for regular updates about my activities and positions on issues that are important to our nation.

Thank you again for contacting my office.

Sincerely,

Jim Webb

United States Senator

JW:dg

I can't stand these responses from these smug left wing pricks, "unconstitutionally infringed upon", like I don't know what that means :angry:

"Please be assured that my staff and I will keep your specific views in mind as issues related to the Second Amendment come before the U.S. Senate".

I know he will, just like he did in other matters that are now costing me up the ass.

This prick is one of BAMMY's boys. There is only one reason that I contact any of these pigs in this state.......because you want me to, and as much as it sickens me to do so, I will continue :evil: