post-9223-1239205972_thumb.jpg

post-9223-1239205979_thumb.jpg

I have 5 10 round AGP mags for sale I purchased last year. They all have been used once or twice but never been loaded to capacity and only used with reduced recoil slugs or bird shot when shooting clays. Picture is of one grabbed at random. The feed lip is black metal. Little dusty from sitting in the safe.

I am changing over to different mags that are compatible with JD Travers new magwell.

I would like to get 45$ ea for them. If some one wants all 5 then I will include shipping on the 5 for the 225$.

Thanks

these should sell fast.

I'm assuming they are gen 2?

I did not see any marking denoting them as Gen 1 or 2. I am assuming gen 2 mags but I am not entirely sure to be honest. Is there a way to tell the difference? I believe the metal feed lips were a Gen 2 upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...
What's your best price for the 2 that are left, shipped? Email me at gunnerskmc@yahoo.com Thanks

I believe the best price is what has been offered. These are AGP Gen II mags, and in like new condition. Try finding them anywhere else for under $60 :rolleyes:

What's your best price for the 2 that are left, shipped? Email me at gunnerskmc@yahoo.com Thanks

I believe the best price is what has been offered. These are AGP Gen II mags, and in like new condition. Try finding them anywhere else for under $60 :rolleyes:

Thanks, I am glad you were happy with yours.

These are all sold at this point.

Jay

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.