well, i got this rifle from my family. it was my dads and was sold when he passed. then my half brother's stepdad bought it back for a gift to him. well my brother passed and now its mine. so the gun is gonna stay in the family regardless. it has seen better days. has some rust spots that im trying to rub out but may have to just get it pretty and send it off for a refinish. the stock has seen better days, some chips and cracks. i was wondering where the best place to find parts for this gun would be. im new to the whole platform. i kinda like the dragonov style stocks is there one that will fit? and some tacticool fore grips? also have no idea how to adjust front sight. its too far left for me.

100_2627.jpg

+1 for Ironwood, they make really nice stocks

Choate also makes stocks for it.

http://www.riflestock.com/catalog_page.cfm...mp;NewProduct=0

If you're going to replace the stock, you'll need to follow 922r compliance, just an FYI if you didn't know.

Per tacticool crap, are you a mall ninja? If yes, you'll need at least 3 lasers, one in each color, night vision, and a small coffee maker. When you buy your reflex sight, make sure you get one marked for airsoft, that'll make sure it is extra shitty.

Honestly, I have a MAK90, I thought about modifying it at one point, but I like it the way it is. The only thing I added to it was a KNS Front Sight. I was thinking about getting a weaver rail, like yours, but the fact is that the AK receivers have a lot of flex, so keeping a scope in tune would be kind of a hassle. For longer range stuff I'll keep shooting my K31.