7.62 family of Russian ammo and much more!!!

So just messing around the forum and seeing how it works... Downloaded some pics off my phone that I took this weekend to see how they show up here.

took a picture with my phone of the the differnt 7.62 ammo I had laying around. And other random crap that is semi-cool looking.

BTW the target was shot with a S&W 686 4" 6 shot gun that was loaned from about 50 feet away.... I gotta get me one of these things!!!! revolvers rock my socks!!

hope you find it somewhat entertaining :)

post-11666-1239604334_thumb.jpg

post-11666-1239604525_thumb.jpg

post-11666-1239604700_thumb.jpg

post-11666-1239604720_thumb.jpg

What I want to know is, how did you take a picture with your phone, of your phone?

I feel mind-fucked. :lol:

lol the question is are YOU looking at this post on your phone???!!!!!

that phone is a fake copy of the phone i have that looks very close to the real deal so how about that???

lol where did you get that $1000 bill with Stalin on it?

that is going to be the NWO's new global currency lol and you thought the whole global communist revolution was a joke ehh....

you decodant capitolist pig help to finnance the great empire with your purchase of a russain firearm!!!! :haha:

that is going to be the NWO's new global currency lol and you thought the whole global communist revolution was a joke ehh....

The NWO's global currency will have a needle, so you can give a blood sample on each bill, before making your transaction.

Edited by vbrtrmn