I am joining the club (with pic)

So I am finally getting into a Siaga 12. It looks like it has a Tapco pistol grip/stock attached as well as a US piston according to the store. Comes with 2 - 10 rnd and 2 - 5 rnd surefire mags as well. What do you think? Paying $675 for it.

Should I go out and get the Tromix conversion kit and put the FCG and grip closer to the mag release or leave it as is and shoot the piss out of it?

014.jpg

Edited by Balzac72
So I am finally getting into a Siaga 12. It looks like it has a Tapco pistol grip/stock attached as well as a US piston according to the store. Comes with 2 - 10 rnd and 2 - 5 rnd surefire mags as well. What do you think? Paying $675 for it.

Should I go out and get the Tromix conversion kit and put the FCG and grip closer to the mag release or leave it as is and shoot the piss out of it?

014.jpg

convert it

Welcome to the club, Balzac.

You can't go wrong with the Tromix FCG and if you're ever in the market for a high quality tri-rail hand guard let us know! Our products will be available soon and are now up for pre-order.

Zach

KROSS FA

Welcome to the club, Balzac.

You can't go wrong with the Tromix FCG and if you're ever in the market for a high quality tri-rail hand guard let us know! Our products will be available soon and are now up for pre-order.

Zach

KROSS FA

Thanks for the info, I like the rails and once I stop buying rifles to replace the ones that were lost in the tragic boating accident last November, I'll pick up some accessories for this monster.

And the crowd chants: CONVERT IT! CONVERT IT! CONVERT IT!

I'd recommend taking a look at the pictures section and really deciding what you want to do with the shotgun. IMO moving the trigger group forward is a lot more comfortable than the standard configuration; it is all personal preference, though. Converted guns always will bring a higher price than stock, if you're looking strictly at economics, that's a good thing to remember.

Support the vendors who support the forum & community.

Either way, you should definitely shoot the piss out of it!

Edited by vbrtrmn
The more you research this forum the more you will learn how to upgrade your saiga and enhance performance.

I usually don't buy a gun until I know how many ways I can convert it. This toy looks like an AR15 with the potential avenues I take it down. Here's what I envision it becoming:

I figured nominally, it'll take $300 to get the trigger guard/FCG and stock done. That money is better spent on other firearms right now...or at least paying off the ones I'm in the process of buying!

S06XSw-lg.jpg

014.jpg

nice, before you move the trigger forward you might want to look to see how many gas holes you have and take it out fire it first , so in case it needs to be fixed , It will be under warranty, just a thought maybe im wrong

Edited by csl
That's not a bad price,....go shoot the piss out of it........

take your time deciding what you want it to end up like.

I agree, if the thing isnt reliable who cares what it looks like. I rather have an ugly one that's 100 percent than a pretty one that coughs at the wrong time.

But hey what do I know, I only did it for a living.

The more you research this forum the more you will learn how to upgrade your saiga and enhance performance.

I usually don't buy a gun until I know how many ways I can convert it. This toy looks like an AR15 with the potential avenues I take it down. Here's what I envision it becoming:

I figured nominally, it'll take $300 to get the trigger guard/FCG and stock done. That money is better spent on other firearms right now...or at least paying off the ones I'm in the process of buying!

S06XSw-lg.jpg

Sometimes the most important parts are the ones that you don't see. I recommend the GUNFIXER plug, KA piston puck, and the 25% reduced hammer spring from CSS. Won't improve looks but will function so much better. Also surefire mags are great. The 8rd ones are the best for 3in mag of all manufactures.