skeleton stock question from mississippiautoarms.com

I know the ruling on if its 1 part or 2 depends on if the grip extends from the stock or the receiver. Since it seems this one is made for a non-converted gun, it would be classified as extending from the stock and only count as 1 part. Though I might be wrong...

I know the ruling on if its 1 part or 2 depends on if the grip extends from the stock or the receiver. Since it seems this one is made for a non-converted gun, it would be classified as extending from the stock and only count as 1 part. Though I might be wrong...

you sure on this?

• 2 weeks later...
man, mississippiautoarms.com has very good costumer service I emailed them this question and I got a response in 10 min, this is what they said, No it is foreign made and counts as 1 foreign part

I have a noob question in regards to the Skeleton Stock from RAAC. It says it works on all Saiga's with the exception of the 100 series, does that mean a IZ-107? or just a IZ-100 which i've never heard of.

I had more or less the same question. I was referred by 'cobra 79' here to the importer RAAC. It is a Russian (imported) part and is still considered sporting. Basically, it is a factory importable option. Your gun is still considered to be unaltered factory condition with it on.

Here is what he said:

Thank you for your interest in our products. The stock comes in on our Saigas. It is also available on the shotguns but we do not import that style. So you can use it on the shotgun as a replacement of 1 Russian part for another Russian part. It is still considered a sporting stock. Here is an accessory dealer that has them in stock. www.SaigaStock.com Excellent company to deal with.

Clyde Woods

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

I bought one and a mercury tube and am awaiting their arrival. I am also waiting to figure out what recoil pads will fit or would be best to alter.