FTE.......irritating as all heck help

I paid for the KA tappet monday.($35 including shipping!) Got it today (Sat) exactly the time frame he said it would take. I will try it out tomorrow. Hopefully It will run the 3 cases of Winchester that I couldn't exchange...

Does installing the tappet take me out of sporting configuration or does that only happen with things like Pistol Grips's , hi- cap magazines and bayonet lugs? If so I think I can have it both ways: stock "sporting" (with tappet exchanged) when factory 5 shot is in, and 10 part conversion when usa high cap plus tappet is in. (14-4 =10...) without dumping a lot of time and money I don't have right now into the thing.

I paid for the KA tappet monday.($35 including shipping!) Got it today (Sat) exactly the time frame he said it would take. I will try it out tomorrow. Hopefully It will run the 3 cases of Winchester that I couldn't exchange...

Does installing the tappet take me out of sporting configuration or does that only happen with things like Pistol Grips's , hi- cap magazines and bayonet lugs? If so I think I can have it both ways: stock "sporting" (with tappet exchanged) when factory 5 shot is in, and 10 part conversion when usa high cap plus tappet is in. (14-4 =10...) without dumping a lot of time and money I don't have right now into the thing.

That winchester universal stuff has a bad rep. Maybe you could sell it.

The puck does not affect the configuration at all. It's simply replacing a counted item. The 2 things that affect the "sporting" config on our shotguns are pistol grips, and larger capacity magazines.

good. That's what I thought. We New guys always ask the same annoying questions....

and the old guys say "read the stickies" and we say, but even those can't make up their minds...

I won't sell it the Winchester universal. I will see if it runs with the improved puck and if not it still runs just fine in my friend's break action.

I plan to buy the RAA skeleton stock, but people seem to disagree as to whether that is considered 'as imported' and whether it constitutes a pistol grip.

Some people say it is a standard imported configuration= sporting, others say it is a pistol grip, do the 922® dance... If it is sporting, then I think I am done with mods to my gun for a while once I get that and throw in a mercury tube and a massive sissy pad.

I might want a scope mount or a front sight post later, and I eventually want a polychoke, but for now My money needs to go to ammo and bills.

I bought some Federal and that only works with the gunfixers plug

do you have the stock puck, and what setting do you have the gunfixers plug set at when firing the federals

Edited by csl