A couple S12 questions for the new guy

Which 10 rnd mags should I be buying?

What's a good optic mount?

Which muzzle brake is best to keep the barrel down and my bad shoulder happy?

Finally, why do I need to help my bolt close at times and why will the hammer drop out of battery?

Oh yeah, here's a pic of the two new toys I got on Saturday:

IMG00140.jpg

Which 10 rnd mags should I be buying? The AGP has been around the longest, and AFAIK, has the best track record

What's a good optic mount?

Which muzzle brake is best to keep the barrel down and my bad shoulder happy? I like the Tromix Shark Brake of course.

Finally, why do I need to help my bolt close at times and why will the hammer drop out of battery? Gun needs to be broken in. Polishing will help some.

I really like the brake I got from King armory.Hes got video's of the his brake working,day and night shootin so you can see what your getting in action.Also has a great article explaining how the brake work's,and why he chose port size and angle.He also offer's s12 member's a discount if you buy his brake and gas tappet.I believe its 105 for both.

I really like the brake I got from King armory.Hes got video's of the his brake working,day and night shootin so you can see what your getting in action.Also has a great article explaining how the brake work's,and why he chose port size and angle.He also offer's s12 member's a discount if you buy his brake and gas tappet.I believe its 105 for both.

Do you have links to the videos?