Just finished my conersion..tell me what you think

Hi Everyone...

Just recently recieved my gun back from Cadiz Gun Works. and i wanted to post some pics of my new conversion that i did today with the help of Nalioth..

But before i post my pics..I would like to thank a few people on this board..

Nalioth for being great help on guiding me through the steps on how to convert my saiga..You are a great asset to this forum..Thanx again bro...also ive listed a few more of you guys below

Cadiz Gun Works..You guys did a great job on restoring my saiga 12..It can now cycle cheap ammo from walmart

Mike at Alumalite USA..Your Vented Halo Shroud Rocks..Deffinately a head turner...It give my gun more balance when i shootand also prevents burning of the hands.

Cameron from Chaos..Your Quad Rail is a weapon by itself ..Gives the gun a military look with a mean side to it..

Keith from Tac47 for providing last minute parts that were needed for the conversion

Thanx again guys for making this happen for me..

post-16872-1241601806_thumb.jpg

post-16872-1241601832_thumb.jpg

post-16872-1241601844_thumb.jpg

post-16872-1241601875_thumb.jpg

post-16872-1241601890_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone...

Just recently recieved my gun back from Cadiz Gun Works. and i wanted to post some pics of my new conversion that i did today with the help of Nalioth..

But before i post my pics..I would like to thank a few people on this board..

Nalioth for being great help on guiding me through the steps on how to convert my saiga..You are a great asset to this forum..Thanx again bro...also ive listed a few more of you guys below

Cadiz Gun Works..You guys did a great job on restoring my saiga 12..It can now cycle cheap ammo from walmart

Mike at Alumalite USA..Your Vented Halo Shroud Rocks..Deffinately a head turner...It give my gun more balance when i shootand also prevents burning of the hands.

Cameron from Chaos..Your Quad Rail is a weapon by itself ..Gives the gun a military look with a mean side to it..

Keith from Tac47 for providing last minute parts that were needed for the conversion

Thanx again guys for making this happen for me..

That is quite the EVIL looking Saiga you have there!

I have wondered what a similar combination of goodies would like all built up and ready to go.

Very Cool

Thanx for your comments..I will post more pics later..and possibly make a short video

WOW> I have been inspired. Still waiting to convert my Saiga, definitely going to get the vented halo, it's pretty. Can you post a complete list of parts, price and where to get them. thanks.

Thanx for your comments..I will post more pics later..and possibly make a short video

WOW> I have been inspired. Still waiting to convert my Saiga, definitely going to get the vented halo, it's pretty. Can you post a complete list of parts, price and where to get them. thanks.

Vented Halo..Made by Alumalite USA..$165.99 www.alumaliteusa.com

Chaos Quad Rail.. $219.95 www.chaosus.com

5th Gen UTG Double Side scope Mount $30.00 http://store.a51tactical.com/

Tapco Intrafuse Stock.. $55.00.. cheaperthandirt.com or http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com

CAA Pistol Grip $20.00 http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com

CAA Cheek Rest $10.00 cheaperthandirt.com

Tromix modified FCG $45.00 www.tac47industries.com

I think thats about it

Hope you have fun like i did when i did my conversion ...enjoy :devil:

Edited by voonman