Folding AR type stock (CTR) What adapter do I need?

I am doing my conversion this week and have ordered all the parts to get an AR stock on my Saiga 12.

I went with this adapter from ACE to start with:

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=137

I am attaching the buffer tube for the CTR to this:

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=208

I would like to eventually make the stock collapsible. I saw a picture of a CTR on an E-Tac rifle but I don't see any of the stock adapters like what appears to be on there rifle. What are my options for making the stock fold?

Hopefully I can still use the ACe adapter and something bolts up to it, instead of having to start over. Any info that can be provided is greatly appreciated.

This is what I'm shooting for: (If it isn't ok to post this picture that E-Tac posted in their forum on this site please let me know and I will remove it.)

post-16861-1242114369_thumb.jpg

Edited by TDH

The adapter in the pic is an Ace folding mechanism with integrated AR tube threads.

I had a couple, but the only fold to the left side of the gun.

FSM.AR1-120x96.jpg

Edited by headshot

My Tromix converted Saiga 12 has the ACE folding mechanism. My other doesn't but I can add it!

The folding mechanism can be added after you do the conversion as long as you have the Pignose adapter by ACE. There is also a folding one that comes with the AR adapater attached. This allows you to convert and then add it after the fact because it has the same screws for the adapter block on the folding mechanism as the pignose adapter.

I do recommend loctite when getting your final configuration because they can move around on you.