CAA Laser/Light Combo

I'm not so keen on those "all-in-one" set-ups. For a rifle or a shotgun you have plenty of room for components such that you can afford the space to separate the two. If the light fails would the laser still operate or vice versa? If you're looking to use it on a pistol the compactness of this package is understandable.

I have a ETG XP-66E I got off of ebay very similar to that. It has the pressure switch as well, as well the multi-settings. I zero'ed the laser for distance inside my house (about 12-15 yards). I love it, it works great at night and the laser works well outside as well for about 20 yards. I have not tested it in action though.

-Bryan

it uses a pressure switch to go on/off

is 150 lumens good?

does a laser need to be zeroed like a scope does?

That's good, I can't imagine a serious light or laser without a pressure switch.

Yes, 150 lumens is plenty bright. For a pistol I'd say anything over 80-100 lumens is fine, but for a shotgun it depends on the distance you're planning for. Regardless, 150 should be good.

And yes, you do need to zero a laser like you would a scope.

Like FrustratedInCali mentioned, I wouldn't go the all-in-one route on a long gun. If I wanted both on a pistol I'd go that way, but not on a long gun. But that's just me.

That looks decent. Is it LED or halogen? Some of the cheaper halogen bulbs don't tolerate recoil well, but the ones are fine. For a long gun I'd seriously recommend a remote pressure switch. I've experimented with an XTI Procyon pistol light on my saiga with a vertical grip and it's pretty good, but a remote switch gives you more options. The Procyon is an outstanding pistol light tho.