Trying to pre-order tri-rail

TTR - We are a CHAOS dealer as well, ya know! You should know Tom and I better than that, to not figure we would know and deal with someone as upstanding as Mr Cam!! come on now!

Good stuff man, you wont be disappointed with Mr. Cam's work. Its worth every last cent, and the wait.

TTR - We are a CHAOS dealer as well, ya know! You should know Tom and I better than that, to not figure we would know and deal with someone as upstanding as Mr Cam!! come on now!

Good stuff man, you wont be disappointed with Mr. Cam's work. Its worth every last cent, and the wait.

Bvamp, I bought one from Tom and Vicky at the Akron gun show. I figured I would buy one off af Chaos so I could help

Bvamp, I bought a tri-rail from Tom and Vicky at the Akron gun show last week. I figured I would buy one from Chaos so I could help SPREAD THE WEALTH :haha: LOL. I installed the one I bought at the gun show on the 20 gauge nail gun. It looked so sweet with an Ultimak top rail I had already bought for it months ago. The tri-rail I'm spreading the wealth with is going on the big brother 12 gauge nail gun.

SWEET SWEET SHOTGUNS Tom made for me. :super::killer: