I wonder how long it will be before the FBI connection surfaces. I think they alread charged him with one count of terrorism for ever bullet fired, and im sure we will soon find out he was under prior FBI surveillance.

I also like how every news story ive seen lumps this and the abortionist shot in church in the same story. Homegrown terrorists, one and all, those pesky devotees of God, cant you see, they are all the same!! gag. DailyKos, which i all highly recommend you never read, has taken to labeling people by the "flavor of insane god inspired terrorism" they belong to. you will notice that the bombing of starbucks in NYC was ommited from the list of recent "Homegrown Terrorism" as it was most likely a ELF/Weather Underground/Union Official Devotee, and not one of those godclingers.

The men shot were just boot camp grads. returning to visit recruiter. :cryss: Usually get a lunch or other perk from recruiter. Mine, (Corps) bought me a beer (26yrs ago). The shooter had went to Yamen. Was on FBI watch list. :rolleyes:

The left is all over the abortion doctor slaying, that's much more important than radical militant muslims targeting our troops within our own borders. This could happen in all 50 states and I bet the one abortion doctor would still get more press coverage and attention.

Edited by Wotan1105