Finally got my new S12 done. It took about 5 months, sneaking in time here and there in between everything else.

It has lots of new unusual features.

A couple pics:

SecondPersonalSaiga012.jpg

SecondPersonalSaiga013.jpg

SecondPersonalSaiga014.jpg

More pics, and detailed descriptions are down in Firearms Sales section in this thread:http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=40695

Gunfixr,

Very nice job!! I think that the two tone paint looks great and you definately have enough accessories on there to keep you entertained while shooting..LOL. I noticed that your plug is a little different than the one that I have. Is it made out of aluminum or just not coated???

Yes, the plug is steel, just not blued. It's one of the soft ones I was making when I was starting a run. I had to shorten the knurled section, or cut more out of the rail, so that it would slide down in between the rail and gas block. I'm going to cut down a regular harder one soon. I've also got a self-regulating plug started for prototyping.

The quad rail is a UTG AR freelfloat HG. I modified it to fit. Didn't want to start with a $300 quad rail and ruin it. That one runs about $80. It's only touching at the bottom of the gas block. It's ground down some, and there's a hole drilled through the bottom, and the factory screw holds it on. I milled a flat at the receiver end, and made a tab that is bolted to the HG, and fits snugly into the receiver recess where the factory HG fits.

Yes, FAL factory charging handle. I custom made the rail that it rides in and welded it on.

There's more pics and detailed descriptions down in the business section, in our spot.