trigger guard wont come out..

To clarify, do you already have the trigger guard off and are now trying to drill the additional hole in the reciever by the mag lever to reattach the trigger guard ?

Edited by kope007
To clarify, do you already have the trigger guard off and are now trying to drill the additional hole in the reciever by the mag lever to reattach the trigger guard ?

no. I cant even GET THE FIRST TRIGGER GUARD HOLE OUT :( I am not doing the drill hole in the reciver mag lever to hard and It will hold with 1 screw. I made a few dril holes but I cant get down in further it just WONT DRILL., I thought about taking my nail and hammering from the inside to make a new hole start then drill is that SAFE??????

THANK GOD! I went out to my shed and looked around :rolleyes: I looked and looked for a dremmel. I didnt find 1 but I found a High powerd Corded drill/cutter thingy by black and decker Its like 10 years old but should do the job!!!! It fits drill bit heads, It has this old rusty saw on it lol... Will this work guys? I know its not a DREMMEL but it should work? it reads, 120V AC 60 or 65 HZ cant make it out, 3.5A No rpm stated

Edited by xbox360

Okay. Sarcasm is great... To a point.. Figure it out and when done post your converted pic. EOS (end of story)

Your looking like a TROLL (at this point) with the BS to the 9's.

I ask questions to get ideas. But if you can't use a tool to do this properly then take to a gunsmith. again EOS.

Okay all (all forum members..Ok most members.). I said it 4 you'all' .

Edited by YouWontHearItComing
Okay. Sarcasm is great... To a point.. Figure it out and when done post your converted pic. EOS (end of story)

Your looking like a TROLL (at this point) with the BS to the 9's.

I ask questions to get ideas. But if you can't use a tool to do this properly then take to a gunsmith. again EOS.

Okay all (all forum members..Ok most members.). I said it 4 you'all' .

a TROLL :lolol::lolol::lolol: