GOT THE HOLES TO DRILL OUT!

OK UPDATED> Thank God I got my hand held drill to work! I DRILLED THROUGH THE BACK RIVET!!! now how do I get the trigger guard off?? I center punched and I pushed down alll this metal was flying out of the hole! I went stright through the rivets.[outside was filed for FLAT drilling area] The trigger guard is welded on the trigger plate, so how do I remove this?

OK UPDATED> Thank God I got my hand held drill to work! I DRILLED THROUGH THE BACK RIVET!!! now how do I get the trigger guard off?? I center punched and I pushed down alll this metal was flying out of the hole! I went stright through the rivets.[outside was filed for FLAT drilling area] The trigger guard is welded on the trigger plate, so how do I remove this?

Drill through the spot weld and then get a screwdriver underneath it and pop it apart. Did you read the directions posted or watch any of the

?

Drill through the spot weld and then get a screwdriver underneath it and pop it apart. Did you read the directions posted or watch any of the

?

what do you mean pop it? I drill through the hole spot weld[back rivet the one that connects to buttstock.] I cant get it off I pushed I used rubber hammers to hit it, nothing. I even expanded the the hole with the drill bit. NOT IN MY RECVER its fine

Edited by xbox360

?

Please ignore this guy - s/he is a troll

?

Please ignore this guy - s/he is a troll

Yeah you're right.

Opps I was talking about 2 things, Rivet on the back and the trigger guard, ok I understand what you mean with the screw driver tto pop it, what about the back rivet how do I remove that?

Edited by xbox360
Opps I was talking about 2 things, Rivet on the back and the trigger guard, ok I understand what you mean with the screw driver tto pop it, what about the back rivet how do I remove that?

Watch these videos. you should be able to complete and answer all of your question from the video. I converted mine with this video alone.

Watch these videos. you should be able to complete and answer all of your question from the video. I converted mine with this video alone.

I have watched them I seen them a few times, that is how I know what I am doing[cept for removing the trigger PLATE] :P + cross-con site

Edited by xbox360

I have watched them I seen them a few times, that is how I know what I am doing[cept for removing the trigger PLATE] :P + cross-con site

At first I thought these guys were being hard on you but now I fined myself agreeing with them.To say you know what you are doing after posting this many questions is insulting.A spell checker is about $10.00