Anybody own or use one of these? I've done some reading and it looks like this is the "best" type of tool of it's catagory that you can get. http://www.feinus.com/ I need to take some old tile adhesive (from the plastic tiles from the 50s) off a bathroom counter top and cut aluminum siding for window and door replacement, and remove some carpet adhesive on some concrete. This thing looks like it should be able to do that and a LOT more, but it is HELLA expensive and the bits/blades could send a guy to the poorhouse in a hurry. I know there are cheaper tools by Bosch, Dremel and a few other out there, but I would rather pay for the quality if the tool is worth a hoot. Blades can be bought cheaper on ebay. This one is supposed to be the best but I would like a few opinions first. Anyone? BTW I even read where in 1875 Fein was the company that make the worlds first electric power tool, a portable hand held drill.

I wanted the fein but for me a contractor, getting fein blades was going to be a pain when you need one today, so I got the dremel. Blades for the dremel are cheaper then the fein. I have use mine all the time and it has never failed on me yet. Don't force the work, let the blade do all the work. And yes don't leave it anywhere I'am still looking for about 10 new blades that just got up and walk away.