Well, I got my reloading bench all set up at my new house... its about the ONLY room that is almost finished at the moment!!! LOL Priorities, ya know?!?!? :up: It was at my buddies place, and that made for VERY RARE reloading time.

I have the one bench set up and working, this one has my Lee .50 BMG press ( and inserts to use standard dies as well...) I still gotta set up the other longer bench, and get the shotgun press mounted on the other end from the RCBS rockchucker press... I have to put up some shelves, and another cabinet or two for the other bench... all in due time...I also need to design a swing arm for the powder measure, and figure out a way to mount the 50 BMG case trimmer in a convenient, yet out of the way location on the bench...

I have been one busy little fellow in the past couple of days, depriming multiple hundreds of casings of 223.... I would have reprimed a bunch... but after 50 rounds or so, my Lee small rifle primer jig broke! :eek: So I have to send that back to Lee for a replacement! I also think I am going to buy a couple replacements as well... I would rather have an extra than be down for a couple weeks... Although I still can use the hand primer, its not as nice as the press deal.

I am working on 50BMG as well... got a bunch of that deprimed... ready for the tumbler... at about 40 casings a day in the tumbler... it takes a LONG time, as I have several hundred empties... Those are a bigger bitch, though... as most need to be trimmed down... as well as other case TLC...

Other calibers I will be working on as well as the .223 and .50 BMG are .308, 9MM, 7.5 Swiss, 7.62X39, 7.62X54R, and 204 ruger.

I can also do 38 special, .243 Winchester, 270 WSM, 7MM Remington magnum, and I have a TON of brass and dies for 30-06 but I dont have any firearms for these 5 listed calibers... :(

Now I can get back to spending shitloads of cash on MORE crap I dont need!!! :up::lol:

I will try to include a couple pics here shortly... :up:

:smoke:

Heres a few shots of the reloading room...

The first is of the north wall... where the bench that is leaning up against the wall will be positioned... It will be home to the RCBS press which will be moved to the far right end of the bench... the MEC press on the floor will take station in the middle, and a progressive 9MM press will be along the left side of that table...

downbench.jpg

The next few are of my "decapping slave"... hes busy depriming a bunch of .223 brass... I filled a 1 gallon paint can last night... and between him and myself finishing them up... we filled a second today... And I still have enough .223 brass to fill a third!! He wasnt as excited to be doing nothing but depriming as he should be... but he will LEARN to enjoy it! ROFL!!!

sean.jpg

sean1.jpg

sean2.jpg

That reloading bench is along the East wall... I have it set up half way decently... although I still want to make a swing-out arm to mount the powder measure to... and you can see its a relatively small bench, so I need to figure out where to conveniently place the .50 BMG case trimmer...

I need to get some more shelving... and a few more cabinets to hang up over the other bench... I have almost everything packed into that tiny little cabinet above the green bench now... except for the shotgun reloading stuff... thats in the small drawers next to it...

And I am using the large desk in the room next to that one for the tumbler... LOL not enough room in the house for EVERYTHING!!! hahahhaha

Anyways... Thats it... :up: My little slice of heaven... :lol:

dude, that just dont look right....nowhere NEAR enough clutter and other stuff all over the place! Then again, you did say you just finished the room.....I guess you can slide... :)

Where the nekkid wimmen calendar?Where's the neon beer or liquor sign.

You man cave is still unfinished,LOL

Well, I got my reloading bench all set up at my new house... its about the ONLY room that is almost finished at the moment!!!

Right!!! ALMOST finished... LOL Still gotta get the other bench, and the rest of the cabinets and shelving up... Then the gun closet... gun racks... ammo racks, etc...etc...

*THEN* I will start to work on the accoutrements... :up: GOOD things take TIME!! :up:

nowhere NEAR enough clutter and other stuff all over the place!

Actually, I am pretty "anal" about my reloading... and my gun stuff... I dont like too much clutter... I like to be able to find EXACTLY what I need when I need it... no fuss no muss, no searching... and no mistakes when it comes to loading... :up: