WTS - NIB Saiga 12 home defense - 19 inch

I have a new Saiga 12 home defense model. This is the 19 inch threaded barrel model, with adjustable sight, and choke. Comes with 5 round magazine. Will sell for $390 plus $15 shipping and insurance my FFL to yours. Will do a FTF in Raleigh NC.

slag1911@hotmail.com

257549-big.jpg

257550-big.jpg

257551-big.jpg

I have a new Saiga 12 home defense model.  This is the 19 inch threaded barrel model, with adjustable sight, and choke.  Comes with 5 round magazine.  Will sell for $390 plus $15 shipping and insurance my FFL to yours.  Will do a FTF in Raleigh NC.

slag1911@hotmail.com

257549-big.jpg

257550-big.jpg

257551-big.jpg

DUDE that's where I live!

I would like to check it out. Where are you?

Email me

I'm in Cary. If your interested I can meet you at Young Guns on highway 55 Saturday afternoon. I'm kinda busy, so I need to know if you have funds and are ready to make the deal. This is a NIB Saiga, so not really to much to inspect. If you are in the market for one, this one is perfect.

Wow..that has the REAL BHO Like mine.....I got the threaded Barrel..with protector..but neg on the Choke..Thats a good buy...Those are few a far between...If nobody comes up with the USD$ :dollar: ...Give me a shout at StarLynx@swbell.net Love ta send that one to Elite for conversion..

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.