I think a new category should be put ip in the same area as the 7.69, .223, and .308 that is part list for the conversion (with links to dinzag's website b/c they are the only place i have found that carries all the necessary parts in one place) and links to the you tube video's and the cross.conn web site. the most difficult part of the conversion was making sure i had purchased all the necessary parts, the conversion was pretty easy and if anyone has any links for a guide the adding a bullet guide please post them or pm me with them cuz im waiting on the bullet guide to arrive so i can add it

Edited by dieb4iwake

Ever hear of Carolina Shooters Supply, Mississippi Auto Arms, and a few more business members on this site? My first conversion I shopped for all the sales and my second I bought aall the internals from CSS. The parts list is all over this forum. I think hunting for the parts is a large part of the fun.....

Ever hear of Carolina Shooters Supply, Mississippi Auto Arms, and a few more business members on this site? My first conversion I shopped for all the sales and my second I bought aall the internals from CSS. The parts list is all over this forum. I think hunting for the parts is a large part of the fun.....

[/quo

Your statement has merit assuming every one has all the needed knowledge to know what to buy, and where.

I for one did not have the knowledge or the experiance to do eather, but a couple members here where very helpful in helping me getting a list together. I got very frustrated and spent a lot of time (hunting the parts and info I almost gave up and I have a lot of patiance) I would vote with (dieb4iwake) the first poster .

jst my 2cts worth.

Edited by wizard5000

I assume no such thing .... I knew nothing of Saigas when I signed up for this site .... It was because of this site I bought my Saigas ....

I read, read, and read some more .... This site is the Gold Standard for Saiga .... I did not do my conversions myself, chose an excellent Gunsmith to do them for me .... They only go bang when they are supposed to and only when I want a bullet to exit the barrel .... I still worry about Xbox 360 and his conversion (Haven't heard from him lately - Hope he is OK) ....

Looks easy enough and I could do it but for $50.00 each why take a chance .....

:deadhorse:

dude it really was alot easier than i thought it would be i would recomend (spelling?) converting one your self and then taking it to your gunsmith friend to check it out if ur worried cuz i agree hunting parts, info aand ideas was half the fun but so was the actual converting, its like a toy for grown ups

(I KNOW GUNS ARE NOT TOYS, I WAS MERELY SAYING THAT CONVERTING MY SAIGA WAS ALOT OF FUN; A HOBBY IF YOU WILL)

I KNOW GUNS ARE NOT TOYS

Most of mine are :devil: . Sure they're tools too, but they provide me with much fun and entertainment.

Think about hammers (not FCG hammers, regular bang-a-nail hammers)........they're tools, but also toys in the sense that I get joy out of throwing them at people.

Dinzags site is simple and does have the 'little' extras listed straight up and some install pics.

Still waiting on my first in x39 format. Work cut hours AGAIN and screwed me into 2 more weeks of waiting I was hoping to have my rifle by my Bday on the 14th... the economy.. the economy.. if people stop talking negative the crap would go up.. we're brainwashing ourselves.... 2cent rant..

Maybe my new GF (whose sister I dated last year) will spot me the $100 I'm short, hmmm???